- View Cart
Home Mail: stewart@thesweet.com?subject=From Website Mal's-E: View Cart Mail: stewart@thesweet.com?subject=From HSH Website Home Mail: stewart@thesweet.com Sweet Shop thesweet.com/hsh - official fansite
home
home
SWEET
Home News Photos Forums Links Merchandise
Ts Page 4
= add to cart
Copyright © 2023 - Stewart Roney
All T’s and Sweats are £30 each + tracked postage
Click on image to enlarge view and check size,               to place in Cart (and check P+P)
Sweet T shirt / Sweat shirt update….

Okay I’ve been trying to come up with a system that allows as many people the chance to get hold of these given
the limited number available. I’ve also been thinking when is best to put them online so fans around the world can
get a chance at a reasonable time (ie not 2am in the morning depending where you live).  So the pages on HSH will
appear on Sunday May 28th at 9pm GMT (so that’s 10pm BST in the UK).

The T shirt / Sweat shirt pages can be accessed on Sunday from here:
www.thesweet.com/hsh/shopfront.html

All the T shirt/Sweat shirts are genuine and have come from one of Andy’s band members. Some have never been
worn. The photos of them are as shipped to me.

So here are the rules:
1. Buyers will be limited to 2 x items only. So 2 x Ts or 2 x Sweats or 1 x of each.
2. The Ts and Sweats are ALL priced at £30 each. I didn’t feel it was fair to put them on eBay.
3. When you check out your cart, you will just pay for the items (£30 or £60). I will then email you separately an invoice
for the shipping cost depending on number of items bought and where you live. All items will be sent by Tracked Postage.
So typically:

Shipping cost will be:
                1 x item         2 x items
UK             £3.50           £5.00
Europe:     £10.00         £12.00
World:       £18.00         £20.00

As usual, the items and shipping can be paid for either using a PayPal account OR just by a bank debit or credit card.
4. There has been SO much interest in the T shirt (shown on the right) that I have decided to hold a raffle for it. All names who
have said they want it will be put into a hat. The name drawn out will then get the first chance to buy it at £30. If they decide
not to, another name will be drawn. So make sure you let me know your name if interested by replying to this post.

Any questions, click here to email and let me know…
Mail: hsh@thesweet.com?subject=T Shirts On Sale NOW!
Click here for T shirts
Ts Page 2 Ts Page 2